Job descriptionMarketing Creative Programme Manager
Duration: 12 months
Pay: £12.50 - 23.00 per hour
Opportunity to work with a global tech giant!
As the Creative Programme Manager for a leading hardware, you’ll act as the voice of the brand in EMEA, enabling a single standard of quality and consistency wherever the brand is presented to users. You’ll develop, execute and iterate on tools and processes to deliver work on time, on budget and with validation through creative testing. You’ll prioritise and streamline global and local requests to ensure that we scale the brand efficiently, whilst maintaining the right balance of global and local brand voice that supports both global consistency and local relevance in our work.
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines, applying these are you manage the end-to-end process for campaign internationalisation in EMEA, bringing global campaigns to market across 10+ EMEA countries
- Support bespoke creative production in EMEA: engage with local teams as a creative consultant and production specialist, ensuring bespoke creative content remains aligned with global brand guidelines, and that teams are kept aware of timelines, production and approval requirements throughout the process
- Manage the internationalization of product & retail marketing assets: including websites, CRM, product notifications and app localization
- Continue to optimise our processes: Facilitate engagement between global & local teams; continue to update our guidelines & playbooks to ensure that they continue to reflect our best thinking and work
- 2 years of experience in a marketing, creative, production or programme management role.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in or with creative agencies or production houses
- Experience working with campaign delivery, particularly content clearance and trafficking
- Other European languages are a plus