Marketing Communications Associate - 11 month contract
The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise/B2B marketing, with a focus on enterprise software and/or collaboration solutions and be passionate about client and the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace. The Marketing Communications Associate will partner with cross-functional teams (including sales, partnerships, and product marketing), with the primary objective of enabling the platform to grow and scale through customer acquisition and retention.
They will be a creative thinker who can drive for results, able to move fast while keeping focused on a marketing strategy that will continue to evolve as the business grows. This is a contract position, located in London, UK.
· Develop outbound marketing materials for Workplace by client, creating an integrated marketing strategy including customer-facing programs, sales assets and marketing collateral.
· Drive end-to-end adoption of the plans through both hands-on execution and influencing/supporting partner teams.
· Communicate the value proposition of new products and features to go-to-market teams and deliver the effective sales collateral and packages that will attract and retain customers.
· Drive product adoption and ongoing engagement by users by supporting effective go-to-market and customer success programs.
· Create content that can be used by sales teams to generate new business, educate clients on new products/features and drive engagement.
· 5+ years of experience in B2B enterprise marketing
· Proven capabilities in developing integrated marketing campaigns and content
· Experience in enterprise software, and/or web technology companies
· Ability to handle the pace that comes with working in a matrixed, always-on, start-up environment across multiple time zones and teams
· Cross-functional, matrix / stakeholder and leadership skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization
· Communication skills, & the ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications
· Creative perspective to bring ideas to product positioning and marketing campaigns
* BA/BS degree