Job descriptionMarketing Campaign Manager
Our client is a world leader in their field. They act as a global community and network and are growing! They are currently seeing a Marketing Campaign Manager.
- Develop campaign plans (Demand Generation and Member Engagement) and manage the execution and reporting of multi-channel communication activities aligned with the wider marketing plan.
- Evaluate and report on campaign and pipeline life-cycle to develop insights to inform ongoing approach.
Work with the marketing team to lead execution planning for tactical campaigns within agreed budgets to agreed performance indicators.
- Partner with Content Strategy Manager on the development of campaign assets (e.g.
infographics, videos, social images)
- Working closely with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure appropriate tracking and reporting is in place to enable us to collate, analyse and interpret appropriate and relevant campaign management and KPI data.
- Work alongside the commercial team to continually benchmark our campaigns and seek out new ways to differentiate and improve the activities we undertake.
In order to be considered:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant marketing experience in a B2B environment ideally with
experience in a service or solutions-oriented businesses
- A minimum 5 years of experience working on marketing automation platform - Marketo is preferable
- Strong project management and planning skills – able to juggle several campaigns and projects at once
- Strong social media skills to enable you to engage with your target audience and design new strategies to grow the brand awareness
- Thorough understanding of the customer and how effective communication influences behaviour
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal colleagues, stakeholders, and clients.
- Ability to design creative and innovative marketing campaigns which can be used via any channel
- Ability to use tone of voice, brand key and key campaign vehicles to drive customer retention and growth
- Creative outlook, with a focus on conversion rates, not just lead volume
- Ability to create and implement marketing plans, with a proven track record of success
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter; this individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan.