Job descriptionMarketing Automation Support
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £35.00 - £38.00 (40 hours p/w)
Our client is seeking a sales/marketing operations specialist who is expert in lead routing, sales operations and marketing automation, who is passionate about maximising sales funnel performance and lead management.
This is a project based support role. They have some real challenges with the business logic relating to lead routing throughout the sales funnel which is why they would like focused experienced and expert to help resolve.
You will partner closely with the Head of Field Marketing, Director of Digital Marketing, and other functions including Sales, Sales Operations, BI and the Enterprise Engineering teams to identify, investigate and propose solutions which will ensure accurate and consistent routing of leads within the sales organization.
The ideal candidate will be a curious, data driven, highly structured, and an analytical problem solver able to bring XFN stakeholders together to tackle and solve operational challenges. This person will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment able to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Review and propose business improvements in Workplace lead routing operations
- Work with the Workplace technical Lead Routing specialists to implement consistentbusiness routing logic
- Investigate and solve for specific lead routing and lead assignment business logic issues in order to improve funnel efficiency
- Extracting and working with SFDC data to determine where specific lead routing issues occur
- Suggest a holistic approach to solve lead routing issues, kick off a project on it and execute it
- Ensure lead enrichment processes and operations are working effectively with lead scoring models
- Build strong cross-functional relationships especially with sales, sales operations, analytical and technical teams, in order to address marketing automation challenges
- Change management to develop proposals and plans to drive cross-functional stakeholder alignment and recommending change plans (e.g. account or territory management changes)
- Build SFDC dashboards, manage reporting and conduct regular analysis to detect issues and track lead routing effectiveness
- Recommend scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead management.
- Degree educated with at least 5 years domain experience in a sales operations, SFDC admin or marketing automation role, with strong commercial, data and analytical skills
- Deep understanding of marketing automation tools, specifically Salesforce, Marketo and Tableau
- Knowledge of Leandata is a plus
- Knowledge of lead routing software is a plus (routing, territory management, governance around people rosters)
- Experience with lead routing processes
- Curious, data driven, analytical and a problem solver
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- Good communicator (spoken and written) used to engaging with multiple stakeholders to share analysis and propose solutions
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and prioritise
- Proficiency with MS office (xls, ppt)
- SaaS or B2B experience preferred