Job descriptionMarketing Associate
Length: 12 months
Rate: £33-36 p/h
Our clients' program helps small & medium business owners grow their career, and community through training, resources, programs, and events. This role supports the strategic evolution and growth plan Leaders Network program in EMEA, which is a group of influencers in local communities telling their stories to seed and scale the benefits Meta offers to businesses of all sizes.
The successful candidate will have strong project management and executional skills within a complex programme focused on marketing outcomes. They will own the nuts and bolts of managing a large volume of tasks from stakeholders to match our SMB Members with opportunities to tell their stories at events, roundtables, in media, marketing campaigns and more. This requires not only organizational skills but also the ability to deeply understand the stories of our members, how to best pitch them to internal stakeholders on how these stories match their brief.
- Liaise with Activations Lead to execute against overall activation strategy
- Own task management system & tracker to ensure meeting SLAs with cross-functional (XFN) partners
- Craft documents to “pitch” Members to our internal teams
- Partner with wider SMB Leaders Network team to understand the pool of Members, stories available and identify opportunities to improve
- Partner with wider SMB Leaders Network team to identify process improvement opportunities to drive efficiencies in response
- Execute activation satisfaction measurement plans for Members and XFNs
- Liaise with support teams to ensure that assets required for cross-functional collaboration are secured in a timely manner
- Develop brief documents for campaign requirements and ad hoc project management
- 3+ years project management experience in marketing and/or content delivery
- Strong skills in project management tools, processes
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic culture
- Creative thinker and marketer
- Experience as a cross-functional influencer and partner
If you are interested, please apply today!