Job descriptionMarketing Associate
Length: 12 months
Rate: £33-36 p/h
Our clients' mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach.
Our clients' Boost Leaders Network program helps individuals and small businesses grow their career, business, and community through training, resources, programs, and events. This role will lead and manage the strategic evolution and growth plan for our clients' Boost Leaders Network program in EMEA, which is a network of small business influencers in local communities telling their stories to seed and scale the benefits Meta offers to businesses of all sizes.
- Increase programme value by executing the overall content & community strategy for our clients' Groups for our members, delivering against key engagement KPIs.
- Liaising with vendors to deliver top quality day-to-day community moderation for members of our clients' groups — approving posts, approving member requests, moderating comments, publishing daily content.
- Leverage your passion for community building to help our client become a community leader with this audience.
- Rigorous tracking, measurement and reporting. Ensure all initiatives are tracked against the measurement & analytics plan, optimising our content and social strategy by understanding programming impact and Small and Medium Business (SMB) sentiment shift.
- Own the scaling of content & processes to drive scale across multiple markets, languages and vendors from creation to execution at speed.
- Partner with the rest of our clients' Boost team to ensure the Leaders Network program is integrated into all our clients' Boost efforts, driving programme retention and CSAT.
- Work closely with vendor Communities Team Lead to drive process improvement and quality assurance in delivery.
- Manage our clients' Boost Leaders Network mailbox helping members resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- 4+ years social content management experience for communities and engagement measurement.
- Vetted and proven experience in influencer strategies
- Vetted and proven experience in Influencer program marketing and management.
- Strong data-driven mindset. Ability to analyse and interrogate data and technical content and translate these into programme optimisations.
- Experience managing agencies and vendors.
- Experience as a cross-functional influencer and partner.
Interested? Please apply today!