Job descriptionMarketing Associate
Length: 12 months
Rate: £24-38 p/h
We are looking for a UKI Finance Marketing Manager based in London to cover a maternity leave for 12 months. This is a hands-on, multi-disciplinary and dynamic position, requiring close collaboration with the local Sales & Marketing Teams, our Pre-Sales organisation, the Partner & Alliances Team as well as Global and EMEA Marketing functions.
What you will do:
As a Finance Marketing Manager, you will design, execute, and deliver high performing demand generation marketing campaigns to promote our clients' Financial Management solution in UK and Ireland.
You will be expected to:
• Plan, design, execute and analyse Demand Marketing campaigns across all inbound and outbound channels
• Work closely with UK&I Field Marketing Managers and align Finance campaigns to their region priorities
• Arrange and execute digital and in-person events
• Identify and develop new marketing opportunities based on customer, partner and sales feedback
• Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
• Project-manage all UK&I finance campaigns from beginning to end, ensuring they meet the target objectives
• Report on campaign ROI and provide recommendations to key stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant B2B Marketing experience within a High-Tech company
• Solid understanding of Digital Marketing
• Track record of managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
• Ability to deliver on time while achieving or exceeding business goals
• Experience in building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce, Tableau, Adobe or Marketo
• Experience using Workfront to manage projects is a plus
Interested? Please apply today!