Job descriptionMarketing Associate
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £25.00 - £30.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client is looking for a proactive, independent, self-starter to drive Marketing and Communication initiatives to scale #IamRemarkable even further, by bringing it to their customers and communities. They are looking for someone who is an experienced Marketing professional, great team-player, organized, competent, caring and passionate about Diversity & Inclusion.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for all Marketing-driven initiatives within a given budget:
- Lead marketing activities, specially seasonal campaigns and events, to drive participants growth and facilitators engagement.
- Create and execute communications - Quarterly newsletters, Case studies (written & video) videos, website updates, etc.
- Guide agencies and partners our client works with when they develop case studies to ensure consistent branding.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Marketing
- Proven Coordination and project Management skills, with capacity to oversee projects from beginning to end
- Outstanding communication skills, written & oral - Experience stakeholder management skills and ability to influence across organisational levels and cross-functional departments
- Masters Degree in a related field (Marketing, Business, Operations etc.)
- Experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion programs
- Experience in organising events (physical or digital), digital communications or producing content around a marketing topic a plus - Interest / knowledge in PR is a plus