Job descriptionMarketing & Communications Manager – Digital/Market Research
London | Hybrid
Our Research client has developed an exciting new product and as a result they are growing their team and you could be the number 1 member of this new team! If you want to work in an ambitious, creative and collaborative team that is at the forefront of helping companies achieve a total understanding of online audiences, so they make the right online investment decisions and create winning online experiences – read on…
You will ensure that you work closely with the senior management team to help create and deliver a marketing and communications strategy that makes this new product famous in market.
The role will primarily oversee external marketing initiatives aimed towards clients and prospects by creating persuasive and engaging narratives that will enhance and grow the reputation the brand. You will be responsible for driving thought leadership and activation material across a number of different areas such as events, press, social, newsletters, articles, blogs, e-shots etc.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Thought leadership and commentary on topical issues
- Our annual programme of events and external speaking opportunities
- Regular communication with our clients and prospects
- Relationships with online outlets / press who can amplify our content and messaging
- Wordsmithing and drafting of literature
- Direct marketing & CRM
- Social media and digital
- Managing budget; defining and demonstrating impact and ROI
- Coordinating activities with the central Ipsos communication team and specialist support functions (including PR, events, design/print, web)
- Is an experienced B2B marketer (at least 5 years) with a track record of strategy development and implementation across the marketing and communication mix
- Is a strategic thinker with the ability to take projects through from concept to completion
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong copy-writing experience, and be credible and confident in working with internal clients
- Has a background in the online / digital / media sector would be an advantage, as would experience of working within a large and complex organisation
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.