Job descriptionMarketing & Communications Coordinator - Membership
Permanent/ Full time
Based in London
Our client is seeking an effective and efficient Marketing & Communications Coordinator to organise, plan and execute marketing communications campaigns. Utilising various marketing software and developing content to support the execution of communications activity to attract, convert and retain customers for the client. The individual will need be a natural communicator and skilled at building effective internal and external relationships.
Responsibilities to include:
- Develop and manage lead generation and member retention communication plans aligned to the marketing campaign strategy.
- Execute content-led and event-led marketing campaigns working closely with production team and wider marketing team with support from Marketing Coordinator.
- Support Marketing Campaign Manager to report on campaign performance and budget.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager for marketing and member website updates and performance tracking.
- Working with the Marketing Coordinator to manage and track an activity schedule.
- Coordinating with Commercial teams to track KPIs.
- Work with Content Manager to develop content plan for marketing-led content curation for campaign execution.
What you need for the role:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience in a B2B environment ideally with experience in a service or solutions-oriented businesses
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in marketing automation platforms – preferably Marketo
- Good planning skills – able to juggle several campaigns and projects at once
- Good understanding of the customer and how effective communication influences behaviour
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal colleagues, stakeholders, and clients.
- Ability to design creative and innovative marketing campaigns which can be used via any channel
- Ability to use tone of voice, brand key and key campaign vehicles to drive customer retention and growth
- Creative outlook, with a focus on conversion rates, not just lead volume
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information
- Ability to create and implement marketing plans, with a proven track record of success
- BS/BA required
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.