Job descriptionMarket Manager
Location: London (Hybrid)
Length: 9 months
Rate: £21-25 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The Devices & Services Business Organisation team manages relationships with retailers and carriers globally. We are responsible for defining the consumer go to market strategy to maximise the adoption of our clients' devices and services solutions including Phones (Pixel) Mobility Solutions (Hearables), Nest (Sound, Display, Streaming, Connectivity, Security, Energy), and more.
As the EMEA Go-to-Market Manager for our client, you will focus primarily on the 6 main categories and work with the partnerships team to manage business performance, identify and build business cases for new opportunities and support with product launches and sustaining sales performance of the existing product portfolio.
- Identify and build business cases to help drive growth programs across EMEA
- Manage any approved growth programs with the partnerships team to ensure optimal execution. Escalate and remedy any challenges along the way.
- Work cross functionally to enable channel readiness for product launches and help manage end-of-life activities across all channels
- Understand and interpret complex sales performance, competitive intelligence, and market share data, identify key actionable drivers of growth and translate them into market or channel specific recommendations and initiatives for the business and product teams
- Support business planning process and help the sales organisation plan for 2023
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Experience in building business cases and managing growth programs
- Self starter with ability to work independently and build trust and strong cross-functional relationships
Interested? Please apply today!