Job descriptionMarketing & Communications Executive – Research
London | Hybrid
If you’re interested in working with one of the world’s largest research companies who brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world and who’s values are based on their diverse cultural backgrounds, helping them to be responsive, client-focused and flexible, then this might be the role for you.
As the Marketing & Communications Executive you will be working across both external and internal communications in the UK Marketing and Communications Team. You will be liaising with stakeholders from across the business at all levels of seniority, as well as clients and external suppliers through event liaison.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the events programme, to include venue & A/V sourcing and liaison, event logistics in advance of and on the day, managing the invitation and registration process
- Assisting in developing and distributing marketing collateral such as event invitations, emails and thought leadership, testing prior to release and running reports on receipt
- Supporting the production and proof-reading of publications, articles and press releases
- Loading content to the website and acting as a support for maintaining our social media channels
- Supporting internal communications activities and initiatives i.e. helping to keep the intranet up to date, assisting with the production of the weekly internal newsletter, drafting news stories for the intranet
- The scheduling and logistics of internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Championing the use of and maintenance of the database and email marketing system in the UK, updating records post campaigns and training team members
- Liaising with the in-house Studio regarding the production of internal and external materials
- Liaising with the accounts department to ensure timely payment of invoices for suppliers
- You’ll need 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Good attention to detail and great proofreading skills
- Highly organised, with the ability to deal with multiple projects at any one time
- Technology and social media savvy; experience with uploading online content, CMS & CRM systems and virtual webinars is preferred
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.