Job descriptionLearning Programme Coordinator
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £14.00 - £20.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The Learning Programme Coordinator (LPC) plays a critical part in orchestrating some of the foundational activities in the form of (currently virtual) educational workshops which enables our client’s most-strategic customers to progress and realise their digital transformation ambitions.
Main responsibilities virtual:
- Flawless execution of the planning, organisation, coordination and management of virtual educational workshops across the EMEA region
- Continuously evaluating existing operations processes for efficiency gains, identifying areas for improvement, and proactively suggesting implementation strategies (e.g. streamlined scheduling process, building out a reporting strategy etc).
- Managing communications and support scheduling of GDA programme delegates and speakers, amongst other responsibilities to ensure events are run smoothly and efficiently
- Occasionally, supporting other GDA sub-teams with operational and logistical tasks including updating of programme materials or one-off projects related to event management
- Managing general logistics and internal tickets including access badges, room bookings, catering, rosters of attendees/wait lists for all programs, maintaining and updating registration information, attendance records, surveys
- Liaising with supporting teams (e.g. film crews, cleaners, tech support, facilities, food and bev, finance, legal, marketing) and internal/external clients to ensure a seamless, end-to-end operational experience across all of their stakeholder groups
- Supporting team procurement (including negotiating) with third-party suppliers; placing orders for goods and services, booking and expensing venues, budget tracking.
- Two or more years of relevant experience per the job description below
- Strong experience in administration and event organisation (digital and/or face-to-face)
- Action - and detail-oriented - proactive and independent prioritisation of workload, time management, juggling of multiple tasks and strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on clarity, influence and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity successfully.
- Experience in service or consulting-like environments, to understand support required by our client and their customers and to provide relevant direction
- Proficiency in applications (e.g. Gmail, Docs, Sheets) or equivalent enterprise applications (e.g. Microsoft Teams)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English