Job descriptionOur client is an international creative agency who works with forward thinking brands and they are looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join their company.
This is a stand alone role reporting into the Head of People and Culture and your goal will be to create a learning culture that enables the employees to be the best they can be. To achieve this, as the Learning and Development Manager you'll be accountable for all aspects of the learning lifecycle including training needs assessment across the departments, coordinating the training and budget management. You'll have the opportunity to work on projects - including working as part of a global team to implement a learning management system and delivering Manager training.
- Shaping and directing the full programme of development for Managers and staff
- Review and lead on onboarding programme to ensure the delivery of a best in class experience for all new starters joining, especially in hybrid working
- Implement a learning management system (LMS)
- Supporting Managers to create a positive working environment for their teams and empowering people to navigate and develop their careers
- Ensuring centralised learning resources are utilised and building on these, keeping them updated and adding to them
- Work with the Head of People and Culture to help develop diversity and inclusion syllabus as part of the D&I Charter for Change goals.
If you are the kind of person who is passionate about learning and development with previous experience of designing and managing management development then this could be the role for you! Our client offers a range of generous benefits including medical insurance, dental cover, company pension scheme and opportunities to work at the international offices!
Apply now for immediate consideration!