Job descriptionL&D Development Specialist
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £30.00 - £33.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is looking for a creative Content and Instructional Design Specialist to join the Partnerships Learning & Enablement team. In this position you will partner with Learning & Enablement Leads to design and launch training deliverables and content including training decks, playbooks, cheatsheets, eLearnings and internal Wiki pages. You will govern and ensure that all content is clear, engaging and fit for purpose. You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining content templates/frameworks through various channels that can be leveraged for repeatable use cases driving a consistent standard across the team.
- Scope, design and develop instructor-led and digital content that is both engaging and informative.
- Design and develop creative assets (playbooks, wireframes, graphics, motion graphics, videos, etc.)
- Utilize multimedia software (such as Adobe Creative Suite) and eLearning authoring tools (such as Evolve Authoring)
- Manage timelines and deliverables for projects ensuring on-time delivery of program assets.
- Communicate timely updates and raise any issues that might delay project timelines.
- Develop the team design principles, branding, templates and processes.
- Performs and interprets needs analysis and translates the findings into actionable content and instructional design items.
- Work with subject matter experts and Program Managers to prepare and enhance enablement materials.
- Stay current with industry trends on content and instructional Design
Organize and prioritize work, managing multiple tasks and functions effectively.
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design or educational content development
- Deep proficiency with multimedia and graphic design tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch)
- Proficient in video post-production workflow (create motion graphics, edit video, colour correction, audio sweetening)
- Proficient in web design and development.
- Extensive experience using standard publishing tools (Office and Adobe products)
- Ability to demonstrate effective project management.
- Ability to translate complex topics into visual media.
- Understanding of digital marketing and advertising teams and internal workings of agencies.
- Proven skills as a team player, who also works well independently.
- Strong project management skills combined with creative energy to bring fresh ideas into enablement programs.
- Outstanding communication skills (proven both written communication and presentation skills)
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
- Technical skills - Web-based, eLearning, technical skills (Ex. HTML5, Evolve, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.).