Job descriptionJunior Programmatic Trader - Technology
Our client is looking for a Junior Programmatic Trader to join the team. To work very closely with senior Programmatic Optimisation Managers within the Programmatic Display activation team. The Junior Programmatic Trader will play a supportive role in the delivery of effective display strategies for clients. There will also be the opportunity to progress towards managing client accounts.
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate with a Mathematic/Analytics or Marketing Degree with a particular interest in marketing KPIs and advertising although a second jobber who has had experience in a small to medium sized agency environment would also be considered.
This is an exciting time to join our clients business and you will get to work within a growing Programmatic Display team with online retail brands across fashion, homeware and gift sectors
What you need for the role:
· Undergraduate degree in a relevant area such as Marketing, Business Analytics or Maths/Statistics
· Analytically minded with a logical approach to problem solving
· Highly organised, project management and coordination skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Experience of the Google DV360 platform would be an advantage as would previous experience in a working in an Agency environment
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint would also be an advantage
· Excellent writer and verbal communication
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.