Job descriptionJunior Marketing Manager
Are you a Junior Marketing Manager looking for a new role in the music industry?
Our client is looking for a Junior Marketing Manager to specifically concentrate on the genres of rap, pop and dance music. The role will work across the whole marketing mix to execute innovative and inspiring campaigns, keeping the artist positioning and creative DNA at the centre of the strategy, under the guidance of the Heads of department. You’ll also work closely with artists, managers and the wider audience, promotion and creative teams as well as some external stakeholders.
As a Junior Marketing Manager you would need:
- Have strong knowledge of the streaming space and playlisting, fundamentally on Spotify and Apple Music, Amazon & YouTube services
- Success at incorporating digital activity and content strategy into marketing campaigns
- Experience of effectively managing budgets on own projects and maximising profits
- Successful experience in negotiating with artists, artist management, internal stakeholders and senior management
- Experience instigating and managing photo shoots, including managing budgets, briefs and contracts
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, and outstanding presentational ability
- A broad network of contacts
- A ideally prior experience/specialist in black music genres
- Proven authoritative knowledge of charts, trends and artists
- Ability to identify and nurture artist talent
- Be a creative and critical thinker. Take ideas from ideation to fruition
- Plan multi-platform advertising campaigns, to effectively utilise the budgets and their key performance indicators
- Produce photo shoots, oversee video shoots and creation of all creative content
- Devise effective and innovative content lead digital campaigns in conjunction with the digital marketing team, across all channels for effective and progressive audience development and conversion
- Report chart metrics and key performance indicators across projects
- Responsible for individual artist budgets in line with the agreed forecasts
- Work closely with the label and team beyond – A&R/Content/Digital/Press/Promotions/Sales/ International/ Streaming/ Agents and Promoters etc. to deliver connected and cutting-edge strategies across the business
- Work with digital and the central insight team to plan and execute regular audience research to inform campaign planning, timing, excellence and longevity
- Work closely with the commercial team to undertake operational and creative responsibility for e-Commerce across all release campaigns. Including developing and initiating innovative ideas for merchandising & products
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.