Job descriptionJunior Events Manager/ Producer – Music
London (hybrid working)
Are you a Junior Events Manager/Producer looking for an amazing new role, if so read on as this could be the role for you…..
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for events to work for a global music company. The ideal candidate must be a team player, someone who is ready to hit the ground running and be part of a first-class events team.
What the role involves:
- Produce and deliver creative innovative and unique events for the client and their artists.
- Responsible for the day-to-day organisation and execution of events,
- Work closely and collaborate with all labels
- Key document management – schedules, budgets, H&S, venue searches and more
- Venue searches – suggesting suitable venue options and carrying out site visits. Staying across new openings and hot venues
- Managing suppliers and teams – production, caterers, security, hosts, etc.
- On site Event Manager – overseeing and responsible for the smooth running of events.
- Nurturing relationships with labels, managers, and external suppliers.
- Continually developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing venue spaces, suppliers, and potential partners.
Other duties may include:-
- Awards – communicating event information, ticketing, food and drinks requirements, site visits, travel etc.
- VIP and artist reservations for dinner, club, entertainment, hotel rooms etc.
- Working with the department to maintain artist relations social media channels.
- Regularly going to gigs and developing relationships with labels, contacts and artists.
- Occasionally updating international artist schedules.
- Booking meetings, couriers and travel as required.
What you need for the role:
- A proven track record working concurrent events
- Established event network ideally within London
- The role requires someone with strong attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of communicating and producing event documentation.
- An excellent communicator - diplomatic, personable, pro-active and quick to build strong relationships.
- Ability to think calmly in high pressurised situations.
- A positive and upbeat approach to a very wide range of briefs. Happy to do any job however menial or important.
- Be on top of what’s hot and what’s not - good knowledge of London venues and restaurants.
- A genuine interest music and the creative industry.
- Very strong IT and social media skills.
- Not afraid of a challenge
Feel free to apply via our website or send cvs directly to email@example.com
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.