Junior Digital Technician - Media
West London / Hybrid working
Are you a Junior Digital Technician looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you have experience experience working on Platform workflows such as iTunes, Amazon, Netflix, Google and or Disney+? If so this could the role for you….
Our media client is looking for Junior Digital Technician to join their team. The role will involve working with industry-standard kit processing jobs, which will include mastering, encoding, transcoding, manipulating files conforming to client specifications along with simple confirming and asset re-versioning. The ideal candidate for this role should have experience handling and manipulating metadata in XML and Excel formats to meet client needs. Any editing experience would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Conforming content adhering to platform specifications – Amazon Global/Classic, iTunes, Netflix etc.
- Edit/prep material confirming to broadcast guidelines.
- Good knowledge and understanding in digital media workflows including tools such as Adobe Suite, DaVinci, Resolve, Clipster, Cortex.
- Mac Captions and Annotation Edit experience would be advantageous.
- Must have an understanding of subtitling specifications and formats, audio samples, rates, video frame rates, SMPTE timecode, and traditional multichannel audio configurations (2.0, 5.1, 7.1) is necessary.
- Video and audio pre-qualifications, media prep, QCs, and deliverables.
- Attention to detail and a perfectionist mindset is key in this role.
- Experience/knowledge of platforms (Amazon Global, Classic, iTunes, Netflix)
- Metadata experience
- Have an understanding of subtitling specifications and formats, audio samples, rates, video frame rates, SMPTE timecode, and traditional multichannel audio configurations (2.0, 5.1, 7.1) is necessary.
- Understanding of video compression and the various codecs used by broadcasters and VOD platforms.
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is required.
- Good communication skills and have the ability to prioritise your workload
- Problem solver with a creative and innovative approach with the ability to think outside the box
- Good attention to detail and the ability to plan complex projects with urgency.
- Editor experience – desirable
- Proficient with Adobe Premier and or DaVinci – desirable
- Mac Captions and Annotation Edit experience – desirable
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.