Job descriptionJunior Digital Media Analyst – Music
London (hybrid working)
Our music client is looking for a Junior Digital Media Analyst to join their team.
The role will entail developing new tools and systems to continue the development of the team, so you will need to be comfortable working with groups to understand their needs and how to build and deliver a finalised product. As the Junior Digital Media Analyst you will also be responsible for managing the monthly booking platform and work across all campaigns, to measure and benchmark performance, alongside financial reporting for all digital media spend.
The ideal candidate needs to be detail-oriented, analytical with an interest in the ad technology marketplace and be able to support the team in their evolution of data driven planning and buying.
What the role involves:
- Report on media performance and demonstrate how this ties back to business objectives
- Be comfortable reporting back and analysing financial data to internal and external stakeholders
- Work across buyers and planners to ensure correct tracking is in place and troubleshoot any issues
- Maintain and develop reporting dashboard
- Have a strong core understanding of media metrics and experience sharing this back in a clear concise way
- Be comfortable in all supplier reporting platforms to extract new insights from each tech stack
- Develop a thorough understanding of the clients first-party data, to continue the strategic development of how we use 1st party data across campaigns with a view to integrating this into our current best practises
- Service Planning team and clients to help solve marketing challenges through data insights/results
- Work closely with other centralised teams from CRM to Retail to Insights to Data Science
- Collaborating with colleagues within the company across data, analytics, media and technology, as well as external agencies / vendors to improve digital operations and performance
What you need for the role:
- A proven track record working on a digital marketing / analytics team within a fast-paced environment
- Proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders to develop and challenge the teams offering to the labels
- Analytical thinking abilities, with a problem-solving mindset and knowledge of testing methodologies
- Exposure to methods of digital data management and keen understanding of the digital ecosystem and advertising technologies
- Ability to influence and challenge, and to work constructively with colleagues from diverse disciplines
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience of cross-departmental collaboration to quickly identify and resolve campaign issues
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience across the full G Suite
- Experience in ad operations and trafficking campaigns
- Exposure to media planning
- Experience with data visualisation tools and web-based dashboards
- SQL basic knowledge (an ideal)
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.