Job descriptionJunior Digital Designer – communications specialists
BRISTOL (hybrid working)
Our communications Specialist client are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their vibrant team. They are looking for someone who enjoys having their fingers in all creative pies and works best when they can get hands-on and work on a variety of projects that range from branding to animation. If this sounds like the role for you and you are based in or near Bristol, then keep reading…
Our Clients team deliver engaging employee campaigns, work alongside our clients technical colleagues to deliver strategy, animations, brochures, websites… and much more. This all helps our clients connect with their people in a meaningful way when it comes to topics such as share plans, executive remuneration, corporate change, mobility and diversity and inclusion.
What you need for the role:
- Be used to developing ideas and excited about working with talented in-house studio to produce creative that goes beyond just meeting the brief. Producing excellent, boundary-pushing work.
- Understand how digital creative connects to other media channels and forms a joined-up, compelling customer experience
- Enjoy staying ahead of the digital curve with a genuine interest in what’s happening and what’s next in tech and design, working with our strategic team to create new propositions for the market
- Experience across many channels including web, email, social, animation and interactive digital solutions
- A good eye for detail and understand the principles behind good layout and typography
- Understand how to create effective moodboards, storyboards and wireframes.
- Be able to consider UX when designing ways to bring your ideas to life for clients which give the whole experience context and much needed oomph
- Confident using Adobe CC including After Effects and designing on prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch. Skills in PowerPoint would also be a big plus
- Some experience of designing for WordPress site builds and an understanding of HTML would be a massive bonus
- To be a problem solver who finds clever ways around the technical limitations that often bring us challenges in our day to day
- Some experience working within an agency, with a minimum of 1 to 2 years under your belt, and feel it’s time develop your skills further with an exciting new role and show off what you’ve learnt so far
- Have the ability to work accurately under pressure, value relationships with the rest of the team and know how to (mostly!) juggle things to keep everybody smiling… with the help of a Studio Manager of course!
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.