Job descriptionInterview Coordinator
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £15.00 - £20.00 per hour
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
As an Interview Coordinator you will be helping to build the future of our client by supporting the recruitment of Workmates globally. You will work alongside recruiters and hiring managers to recruit the best talent by providing efficient, accurate and timely support of the screening and interview processes.
You will also play a critical role in ensuring each candidate has a great experience with the company. In this role you will interact with all levels of the organization, so the ability to operate with professionalism, confidentiality, and sound judgement is critical.
If you have a track record of delivering amazing customer service, are able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a fast moving environment, then this role and company may be a fit for you.
• Coordinate a high volume of recruiting activities including interview or phone screen scheduling, travel arrangements, and expense reimbursements
• Facilitate all onsite interviews, including greets, breaks, lunches and escorts
• Serve as an ambassador, ensuring that onsite interview candidates have a delightful experience
• Act as the main point of contact on the interview process for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, respond to questions and troubleshoot issues
• Communicate professionally at all times, represent the best of the company to their candidates
• Maintain recruiting and human resources data in the company system, handle confidential candidate information with discretion
• Become an operational expert on company Recruiting, have detailed knowledge of how to execute recruiting related transactions
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• 1+ years experience in human resources or related administrative function
• Possess a positive, “can do,” service-oriented attitude, with excellent follow through on issues
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate professionally via email and phone with candidates and managers
• Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently, experience in a fast paced high tech environment a plus
• Proven customer service skills, has a solid track record of delivering results and a desire to exceed expectations
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
• A desire to constantly improve, fixes processes, addresses issues and solves problems
• Outlook, Excel knowledge, recruiting or human resources system experience a plus