Job descriptionInternational Marketing Manager – Global Music Brand
My client is a global music company. They are looking for an International Marketing Manager to join their team, to work with UK labels and alongside worldwide affiliates, to plan and implement global marketing artist campaigns across the UK roster. The focus of the role is on building strong and creative campaigns. For this role you will need knowledge and the ability to construct campaigns across several genres with a focus (but not limited to) UK rap, Afrobeat, R&B, Grime & Drill.
Responsibilities to include:
- Plan, initiate and execute global marketing campaigns across your roster.
- Devise innovative marketing strategies to ensure campaigns are delivered on a global level.
- Plan ideas around online activity and spend, DSP support, brands, insight, and sync in addition to traditional marketing ideas.
- Develop original and creative marketing ideas to set your artist campaigns apart.
- Produce and present promotional ideas for each artist and implement them with local labels and artist management.
- Work with domestic A&Rs on potential global opportunities for your artists.
- Liaise closely with the UK Labels regarding marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the markets to help in the understanding of retail physical / digital / streaming marketing landscape
- Compile regular reports and schedules for line manager and team leader and submit regular updates on your artists/projects to all the markets and managers.
- Travel to markets to oversee local promotion, liaise and assist artists and managers.
What you need for the role:
- Highly motivated – a self-starter with an appetite to drive campaigns
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly literate in online / social marketing campaigns with ability to learn and adapt to a changing market
- Available and willing to travel
- Disciplined and organised – excellent time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of current the global streaming market and trends
- Financial and budget planning is desirable
- Strong negotiation skills is desirable
- UK Label Experience is desirable
- Experience of in-house IT applications (including budgeting & invoice approval systems, sales information systems etc.) is desirable
- Experience and knowledge of brands & sync is desirable
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.