£50.00 - £55.00 per hour
020 7758 4300
8 days ago
Length: 9 Months
Rate: £50.00 - £55.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is looking for an internal communications expert to help support a diverse range of communications initiatives across EMEA.
This person will support the Internal Communications team in EMEA during the maternity leave of the Head of Internal Comms for the region. Main responsibilities will include serving as an internal communications advisor for the Ireland and London sites, and supporting communications across the Sales team (primarily) and the Tech and Business Support orgs.
The ideal candidate will excel at working collaboratively with colleagues while consistently delivering high-quality work, even under severe time constraints. Candidates should execute resourcefully, be strategic, skilful writers, strong communicators, and creative thinkers. Attention to detail and the ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced environment are critical.
- Work across a variety of teams in a fast-paced environment to create proactive and strategic communication initiatives that inspire employees to do their best work every day.
- Coach and equip leaders to communicate with their teams and keep people informed, connected and inspired.
- Turn complex topics into relevant and engaging narratives, defining the right time, tone, channel and audience.
- Write and develop messaging that connects employees to company priorities, strategies and announcements.
- Partner closely with other internal and external communications teams to align on communication opportunities.
- Lead the development and execution of live events, such as All Hands and Q&A sessions, as well as engaging community events for company EMEA employees.
- Experience with internal and corporate communications.
- Experience in writing and producing content for a global, diverse audience via multiple channels.
- Experience in communicating to multiple levels of an organisation.
- Possess a strategic approach to problem solving, using judgement and analysis, providing practical, timely and proactive communications guidance and support.
- Creative thinking and curiosity to explore new channels and ideas.
- Experience with events and logistics.
- Experience working in the tech industry.