Job descriptionInternal Communications Business Partner – Communication/Technology
Our client is looking for a Internal Communications Business Partner to support leadership with informing, educating and engaging colleagues to deliver the strategy of the organisation, and in building the reputation of the client. Reporting into the Head of Internal Communications, you will build an effective relationship with a members of the IT Leadership team to design communications strategies and plans that help them achieve their business objectives and priorities, whilst engaging their people.
- Plan, develop and deliver internal communications that help achieve stakeholders’ objectives and engage colleagues with the clients wider strategy and narrative.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the relevant IT Leadership member and their leadership team to ensure the successful implementation of their internal communications plan.
- Initiate, develop and own the end-to-end delivery of timely, targeted, creative and effective communications plans.
- Drive delivery of events calendar in line with business demand and strategic priorities.
- Build and maintain strong understanding of business issues, actively demonstrating to the leadership team how communication can be used to help solve organisational problems and achieve organisational objectives.
- Measure the effectiveness of communications using the available channels and tools, recommending subsequent improvements.
- Apply brand and communications guidelines to all communications.
- Share best practice and learning, seeking continuous improvement and feedback opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the wider communications teams, to ensure a joined-up approach to communications across all areas of the organisation.
- Act as a first point of contact and subject matter expert for communications activity across your business area, ensuring local level activity is aligned with overarching strategy, messaging and scheduling.
- Support the IT, Head of Internal Communications to deliver inspiring leadership events – both face-to-face and virtually.
What you need for the role:
- Previous experience working in communications, with the ability to translate business objectives into integrated, targeted communications plans.
- A strong ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across all areas of the organisation.
- Exceptional writing and proofing skills - hands-on approach with meticulous attention to detail especially in high pressure situations.
- A positive team player with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to influence and collaborate constructively with senior stakeholders and thought leaders across the organisation.
- Practical experience of flexing and tailoring communication styles and techniques according to the audience
- Proven ability to think at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Enthusiastic about the design and development of internal communications initiatives, and an understanding of the enablers needed to rapidly deploy said initiatives around the globe.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.