Job descriptionInteraction Designer
Location: London - hybrid
Length: ASAP for 9 months
Rate: £24-£29 p/hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
This is a 9 month contract role working in a hybrid way for one of the Big 4 Tech companies in London. Their mission is to help everyone live more life every day with a health platform that connects and brings meaning to your health information. Doctors want faster access to the right information at
the right time — but patient data is often complex, confusing and scattered across different systems.
- Execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment timezone difference, and deliver clear and detailed solutions.
- Drive the design process with cross-functional partners and design leads
- Partner with product managers, internal clinical experts, UX, and user researchers to explore designs based on clinician user needs and goals, in ways that are delightful, understandable, and accessible.
- Create new designs, including (but not limited to) high-level and/or detailed user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Work closely with PM and Eng to ensure a high quality implementation
- Collaborate with other designers to drive design excellence (e.g. participating in crits, sprints, evolve design standards…)
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams
- Portfolio with experience designing web and/or mobile applications
- 4-5+ years or experience
Interested? Please apply today!