Job descriptionWork on complex challenges. Solve real needs in people's professional lives. Learn about the complexity of the advertising ecosystem and help to improve it. We help keep the internet free. For many small to medium publishers and app developers, our products run the advertising platform that keeps them in business. This role will be located in London. Design one or more of 's consumer facing products.
Create new designs which effectively respond to the brief and solve for the challenge presented.
Deliverables include (but not limited to) highlevel and/or detailed user flows, wireframes and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users' needs.
Work closely with user researchers to better inform designs through users' point of view.
Collaborate with, and develop mutual respect and trust with,
Product/Program Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Designers.
Collaborate with, and develop trust and mutual respect with all partners and collaborators, for example Product/Program Managers, Engineers, Researchers, Designers etc…
Develop product strategy in partnership with PM and ENG.
- MandatoryMA/MS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, etc)
- 5+ years experience in designing desktop or web applications, throughout the full development process from inception to post-launch.
- Ability to learn and fit quickly within established and highly specialized processes and collaborate with a wide range of disciplines effectively.
- Good UX Prototyping Experience.
- Good visual design skills.
- Ability to create confident and clean visual designs and use existing design systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience in designing enterprise web applications, solving tough interaction challenges