Job descriptionInstructional Designer
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £26.00 - £31.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
As an Instructional Designer, you will collaborate with Program Managers and Content Strategists to design and develop learning experiences for company creators/ partners.
You will develop engaging, live experiences that drive positive impact for our client’s users and stakeholders.
You will use data and design thinking to identify the best approach, and propose solutions that can scale across the Partner Experiences team and the company’s audiences.
You are a self-starter with demonstrated organizational and communication skills. You are comfortable working towards deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that demands flexibility, high quality, and creativity.
You will collaborate across the team and with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the greatest potential impact for the company’s business objectives.
- B.A. or B.S. in Instructional Design (or equivalent) with 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Command of learning design frameworks like ADDIE or SAM, and experience with authoring tools like Captivate, Storyline, Adapt, Evolve, or Camtasia.
- Ability to manage projects and advance activities across multiple concurrent workstreams. Ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly.
- M.A. or M.S. in Instructional Design (or equivalent) with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of current and emerging adult learning theory and its application in corporate learning.
- Experience writing and designing sales or digital marketing training materials for in-person or online delivery.
- Ability to successfully influence stakeholders within a complex business environment.
- Excellent critical reasoning, writing, and editing skills.