Job descriptionInsights Manager
Length: 7 months
Rate: £31-38 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client's Marketing, our first commandment is "Know the User." In order to build excellent products that improve people’s lives and tell great stories to delight consumers, we must first understand them - what motivates them; why they behave the way they do; and what they think of our products, brands, and our communications. The Brand & Consumer Insights team is central to that.
Our goal is to understand how users behave and how they use our products, how they perceive and interact with our brands, what impact our media communications and messages have on their perceptions and behaviours, and what cultural and social influences shape how they view the world around them.
You’re a strategic thinker and research enthusiast always focused on the user, someone who uses data and insights to craft meaningful stories and communicates research in a way everyone can understand - from product to marketing teams.
- Partner with Marketing Managers on campaign development and optimization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in research & insight (client or agency-side), e.g. quantitative survey execution (questionnaire design/development, sampling/weighting, data analysis, cross-tabulation), qualitative (co-creation, ethnography, group discussions, workshops) and marketing effectiveness
- Experience designing original research projects to gain actionable business insights
- Experience developing marketing strategy and communications strategy; inside or alongside creative agencies
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and to make data and insights accessible to a non-expert audience Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker; ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications; and superior project management and organizational skills
Interested? Please apply today!