Job descriptionIndustry Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £29.00 - £33.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Working with advertisers within the Telco and Media sector to help them achieve their marketing objectives by getting the most of our client’s advertising platforms.
Partner with some of the largest UK advertisers and their agencies, to develop integrated, cross-platform, cutting edge digital solutions
Drive client’s digital marketing sophistication
Challenge status quo through commercial insights & tailored narratives
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Grow deep sustainable relationships with key stakeholders across your clients and own B/C level client relationships.
- Accelerate net new revenue growth and ensure highest client satisfaction through excellent sales processes.
- Meet quarterly targets associated with these objectives including revenue growth, performance improvement and relevant product adoption goals.
- 7-9 years of experience in related field.
- Knowledge of company core products, particularly.
- Search and YouTube Digital experience from agency, client or media owner.
- Proven skills in analysing data, making recommendations and offering strategic consultation. Experience in leading senior relationship to meet commercial goals.
- Experience of working with Telco’s, ISP or content businesses.
- Experience of planning / buying / selling media beyond digital.
- Proven Sales success.