£35000 - £40000 per annum
0207 758 4300
12 days ago
3 month initially
This is an exciting opportunity within HR Operations, to join an Events & Technology Company on an interim basis, to start following the Easter break!
This role will be responsible for preparing the company payrolls for submission to the outsourced payroll provider, keeping the HRIS (SAGE People) up to date with all employee information, new role outs as well as assisting in ad hoc HR Administrative tasks.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing general HRIS, HR Administration and Payroll duties
- Managing monthly payroll to provide to outsourced payroll provider
- Managing payroll data, including starters and leavers for 300-350 staff.
- Managing the US payroll and benefits through an outsourced PEO (Trinet)
- Keeping all employee and payroll information up to date in the Sage People system
- Ad hoc HR and Payroll tasks
You will be the right candidate if you have:
- A proven ability managing Payroll monthly for over 200 staff
- Experience using Sage People
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player mentality!
This is an exciting interim opportunity that has the potential to become more permanent! If you are interested in this or other HR opportunities, please do reach out to Leann@careermovesgroup.co.uk