Job descriptionWe are looking for a HR Projects Coordinator to join a global creative agency!
This is a 6 month project role where you'll be supporting on a transformation programme across EMEA, in collaboration with local & global HR colleagues. Your main focus will be to support the HR Director and HR Project Advisor by coordinating projects, managing talent acquisition administration and HRIS management.
- Support the HR Director and HR Project Advisor on brand rationalisation activities
- Project coordination activities including - organise and manage logistics for meetings, follow up on actions, track progress, support the production of documents, and presentations and reports
- Talent acquisition support to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Lead - manage hiring administration, create shortlist packs, liaise on administrative details with candidates
- HR system administration - work with local market HR to ensure data accuracy and maintenance of HRIS
- Coordinate requests to and from local HR across the EMEA markets / clusters
- Support local HR to embed any people changes resulting from the transformation programme
This role as HR Project Coordinator is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and exposure working in a fast paced international environment. Apply now for immediate consideration!