Job descriptionCalling all HR Project Managers with a background in or understanding of Reward!
We are currently on the lookout for a driven, personable HR Project Manager with an interest in reward and compensation to carry out a 3+ month interim project working for one of London's leading creative tech companies.
This role will be working with the entire business to assess and benchmark salaries across all areas and divisions of the UK business, working alongside the HR Director, Director of Talent and Head of Learning and Development.
This role might suit you if you:
- Have a background leading on large scale HR related projects in complex matrix, multiple-entity environments
- You have led similar benchmarking activities from scratch in the past
- You have great communication skills that allow you to build realtionships and collate information from stakeholders at all levels and within all different sectors
- You have an analytical mindset and enjoy collating, manipulating and analysing large sets of data
- You have previously worked on a project where you are leading with the intention of providing recommendations on compensation