Job descriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a HR Professional to work on an EMEA wide change programme!
In this dynamic role you’ll be supporting the EMEA Creative HRD to coordinate a community of HR leads across their EMEA markets.
- Create an onboarding programme for EMEA
- Support the markets to coordinate Workday / systems updates with the global Workday team
- Support the development and implementation of market org design – develop leadership job specs, supporting job evaluation and remuneration sign off, new hiring etc.
- Reporting and people analytics – track attrition and engagement, identify trends and partner local HR/leadership to mitigate
- Support the activation of the Creative brand across all applicable people touchpoints – job specs, candidate packs, offer letters, onboarding etc.
Our client is a global Advertising agency and a household name. They are consistently innovating in their industry and this project will provide plenty of scope for thoughtful input and collaboration.
This role will best suit a HR generalist who has worked in a multi-region environment and dealt with stakeholder management.
This is a 6 month contract role paying up to £65k or £500 day rate and would suit a freelance or interim professional with similar experience. This opportunity is also available to work remotely from anywhere in the UK.
This role is due to start ASAP so if you are available immediately or are due to finish a contract soon apply now for immediate consideration!