Job descriptionOur client is an innovative global advertising company who are looking for a HR Manager to join their team for a period of maternity leave.
This is a standalone position with potential to be involved in a variety of interesting projects. You'll be supporting the UK business and implementing the 2022 and 2023 people strategy and plan. As the HR Manager you'll be covering a range of areas including learning & development, wellness, diversity, compensation & benefits and recruitment & onboarding.
- Design and implement people initiatives as set out in the annual people plan
- Manage best practice hiring processes, with clear consideration for diversity and inclusion, to attract the best talent
- Instil a growth mindset culture, with feedback and coaching at the heart of learning and development programmes
- Manage annual wellbeing budget and approvals to embed initiatives with maximum participation
- Review and improve people practices in relation to the DIB action plan
- Manage overall benefit programmes including pension auto-enrolment ensuring compliance with pension regulations
- Provide a high level of advice and guidance to leaders, managers and employees in all aspects of employee relations and policy.
This role will be the perfect next step if you are the kind of person who feels comfortable with flexibility and ambiguity in your work, loves using your initiative and taking a hands-on approach to support others in the team.
To excel in this role you will need previous experience in a stand alone HR position, with strong generalist experience and a passion for creating and leading forward thinking people initiatives.
This is a 12 month mat leave cover role.
Apply now for immediate consideration!