This role will be, for the most part to support the HR reporting and analytics requirements for the UK HR Team, as well as providing support on a large-scale business wide change program which is already underway, focusing on departmental restructures within the business.
The successful candidate will be adept at working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment and will be able to use their initiative to carve their own way in an environment in which data analytics has a considerable amount of scope for improvement. You will have autonomy in this role whilst supporting the Head of HR and CPO.
This is an immediate requirement for an experienced HR Data Analytics professional who can hit the ground running working on;
- Daily HR reporting for metrics such as turnover, talent movement, future leavers etc, and analysis on all talent data to aid Senior Management in decision making for the UK business (70%)
- Assisting with ad hoc reporting requirements daily using Workday and utilising advanced Excel skills to provide useable information to Senior Stakeholders
- Owning the people trackers for the change program and providing reporting and analysis to the Senior Leaders who are working on this change piece, to aid decision making
- Making ad hoc improvement where you are able, to increase the efficiency of the UK People Analytics
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience within a similar HR Data Analytics role
- Experience working within a fast paced and ambiguous environment, able to be flexible at all times
- Workday experience required