Job descriptionWe have a fantastic new role for a HR Business Partner working with this global Communications Agency!
As the HR Business Partner you'll be partnering with key stakeholders and working closely with the leadership team. You'll execute the people strategy which aligns to business goals, supports its continued growth and development, enhances the culture and maximizes the experience for every employee within the business.
This is a period of growth for the company and an exciting time to join as you'll be key in the next stage of organisational transformation.
- Partner with all levels of the stakeholder group and gain trust and respect in order to advise and influence
- Champion the value of working with diverse groups of people by encouraging a collaborative and inclusive attitude.
- Support and effect change, assess while understanding the impacts of change on people and put in place interventions
- Build a strong network within the business to have a strong understanding of commercial targets
- Truly understand the business, strategy and can see where people agenda fits whilst understanding developmental needs
- Manage projects particularly around enhancing the employee experience
- Drive the use of data & metrics in analysing trends and gaps and making decisions
To thrive in this role you'll need to be the kind of person who loves working on strategy and projects in a fast paced ambiguous environment. You'll also need previous experience as a HRBP or similar role, having experience with talent and employee lifecycle; DEI, ER, Change Management, Employee Experience, performance development etc. A background in technology industry would be of benefit.
Our client is a leader in the communications arena, using data-led strategies to ensure next generation solutions for the brands and businesses that they work with. They offer a wide range of generous benefits including personal pension plan, insurance, flexible working, finish early Friday, cycle to work scheme, and gym discounts.
This is a permanent HR Business Partner position paying up to £70k depending on experience with flexible working from their East London office.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you apply now for immediate consideration!