Job descriptionAre you an experienced HR Business Partner, who enjoys working within fast-paced environments which are agile and allow lots of scope for change and innovation??? If so, we may have the perfect role for you!
Our client is a growing international Technology company who are growing one of their entities, and are looking for an Experienced HR Business Partner to partner with both the HR Director and Talent Acquisition Director, to devise and implement new people strategy, whilst also fine tuning HR operations wiht the help of the HR Ops Team. You will work with the business to build people capability, plan and manage talent. This role needs someone who has come from a strong generalist background and having worked with fast paced, dynamic and growing international organisations. If you have experience working with Tech groups - all the better!!
- Working with the Senior People and Culture Leadership team to devise and implement people strategy
- Relationship building throughout the business, working with entry level to senior leadership to get a full picture of the business
- Build plans to support talent and create the best fit-for-purpose organisation
- Support the creation, and implementation of positive, proactive, fit for purpose HR policies
- Work with managers on employee relation issues where required, training and supporting the HR operations team incuding HR Advisor and HR Administrators.
- Play an active role in establishing employment entities in new countries to operate effectively, working with specialists to ensure employment legislation is met, and cultural expectations are understood
- Impact in key areas such as OD (design and development), engagement, change management and talent retention
This is a permanent position paying up to £65K depending on experience. This company is based in Basingstoke and offers a generous array of benefits including flexible working, company discounts, and wellness initiatives.
You will need to have demonstrable experience working in a similar senior level role with a broad range of experience in the HR sector, covering talent development, reward, employee relations and organisation design. You will also need to be happy to work in Basingstoke at the main office, 2-3 days per week. This company offers a flexible and hybrid approach, but would also like to ensure there is opportunities for collaboration when the time comes for there to be a return to the office on a hybrid basis!.
Apply now to be considered immediately!