At the heart of the tech industry this company take innovation to a new level, providing
cutting edge digital effects solutions to the events and entertainment
industry. They are a fast paced and fast growing company.
As People Business Partner you will play a central part in making the company the most
fantastic place to work in the world. Consulting with line management and
providing daily HR guidance, you will play a partnering role that is integral
to the company achieving its aims for innovation and profitable growth. Your
role as People Business Partner will help to grow the business globally as they
You will be joining a small but perfectly formed HR team who work effectively to deliver HR
strategy. As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to:
· Work closely with Line managers supporting them in realising the company’s ambitious growth
plans through recruitment, talent management and development solutions
· Consult with Execs, Heads of Function and line management to provide daily HR guidance on
people management issues.
· Inform organisational development planning by fostering a close knowledge of the
business and its strategic aims.
· Analyse trends and metrics within the People agenda of the business, tracking and
reporting against KPIs for Board reporting.
· Resolve complex employee relations issues, including performance improvement, and
address grievances, as appropriate.
· Work closely with management and employees to promote effective working relationships, build
morale, increase productivity and provide a fantastic employee experience for
· Take charge of reward and recognition efforts, keeping up to date with market trends to
ensure employee offering remains competitive and inspiring.
· Monitor and report on performance management, talent and succession planning, identifying training
needs for teams and individuals
· Work with the People team to facilitate training sessions to develop management and
leadership skills internally.
· Suggest new HR strategies, working with an ethos of continuous improvement, to ensure
disguise always remains a great place to work.
· The function reaches across the globe to offices in New York, LA, Shanghai and Hong Kong,
based out of HQ in London so you will also deal with immigration visas and
global mobility issues.
To succeed in this role you will be a proven HR Business
Partner with a strong generalist background to include recruitment, talent management
and development, ER, culture and engagement. A background in the Tech/digital industries and
experience gained within a fast paced and scaling environment is important. Experience
providing HR support across a range of geographies would be advantageous. Experience
with immigration / global mobility would be great but not a prerequisite.