Job descriptionWe are currently recruiting for a HR Assistant to join a busy, fast paced global team, initially for 3 months starting asap in January 2021, with the opportunity to extend. The company are expanding, so there is an opportunity this role could also be made permanent in the future.
The successful candidate could currently have some HR experience or could even be a studier of CIPD or HR Graduate with solid knowledge of HR theory and an administration background.
You will work supporting the HR Operations team in end to end employee lifecycle administration, gaining valuable experience contributing within a HR Team for a global company.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Assisting with on-boarding of new employees and managing inductions
- Raising employee contracts
- Responsible for HRIS data entry and updates
- Setting up and co-ordinating staff calls
- Managing the internal communications inbox and maintaining the internal communications calendar, scheduling and prompting people for content and updating system
This role will be a perfect match if you :
- Have a solid knowledge of what a HR Administration role entails, either from experience or studies (HR Qualification)
- Have excellent communications skills
- Are Super organised!
- Can start immediately and are happy to commit for 3 months+ with a chance to extend!