Job descriptionWe’re in search of a Talent and People Coordinator who would love to work for super creative and hip marketing agency.
You would be asked to come into the office three times a week and get paid up to £32k!! (salary is based on your experience).
Some of your day-to-day duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for candidates and help to coordinate interviews;
- Screen candidates ensuring they enjoy the experience and help to continue to build our black book of superstar candidates;
- Focus on candidate experience and ownership of the freelance experience;
- Own and manage our onboarding, off boarding and continued connection experience for all new employees/contractors;
- Own the probation experience for all new starters;
- Support with preparing all employment contracts
If you have:
- Previous Recruitment experience either within a HR role or as an Internal Recruiter;
- Experience in HR administration/coordination;
- Experience in building fantastic relationships with external and internal people across all levels;
- A passion to learn about HR;
PS Extra points for you if you have a CIPD qualification or currently working towards it and have worked in media beofre - don’t worry these are not essential requirements.