Job descriptionHR Advisor
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £100.00 - £119.00 per day
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
The HR Answers Advisors team acts as the first point of contact for all clients.
Our client’s goal is to support their own clients by providing them with quick, friendly and accurate information in relation to all of their HR services, policies and systems, allowing all their clients to focus on what matters most to them!
A lot About You
Our client is seeking to hire an Advisor to join their HR Answers team as they continue to expand and grow their customer support teams globally.
- This is a client facing role working directly with both managers and employees.
- Answer questions in the queue in the Service Now system.
- Responsible for managing, tracking, closing and reporting progress on HR issue resolution.
- Set and manage customer expectations and educate on available self-service capabilities as appropriate.
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve basic HR issues.
- Take on one or more point of contact (POC) role to support an HR project or initiative.
- HR Domain Knowledge with at least 2-4 years’ experience in a client facing HR role preferably supporting Brazil and 2 or more European markets.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a continuous improvement mentality.
- Ability to solve issues in a decisive way, exercising good judgment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to partner with multiple HR colleagues, partners and clients internationally.
- Fluent Portuguese & English with strong written communication skills in respect of both languages.
- Educated to degree level (BA/BS Degree)
- Experience with HR Management Systems. (Workday, Service Now)
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office.