Job descriptionOur client is an international company who are looking for a Head of Reward to join their team!
Working as part of the larger HR Team, in this role you'll be responsible for Total rewards which encompasses Executive Compensation, Share Plans, Job Architecture, Talent Mobility, Benefits, and broad-based reward across the company. Your goal will be to partner with the Group Functions CPO, Group Leadership Teams and wider Group People team, working together to create and deliver the Group Functions Reward strategy. You'll also have two direct reports who you'll need to manage and develop, providing clear goals and objectives.
- Work with Global Reward team to create and develop Global and Technology Reward strategy
- Design, manage and deliver the annual remuneration review process across Group Functions
- Advise and manage the process for selections for annual share plan awards
- Recommend, implement and review ongoing compensation strategy
- Ensure regular benchmarking and market related pay research is undertaken, ensuring that the data provided is fit for purpose
- Ensure correct governance process in place regarding compensation changes
- Manage bonus plans – updating of rules, communication of plans and ensuring data is accurate.
- Work with global benefits team to implement and develop the Total Reward portal and communication
- Plan and propose the budget for Group Functions reward activities
Skills & Experience
To thrive in this role as the Head of Reward you'll need
- Strong management experience
- Experience within a rapidly changing work environment and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong drive to deliver at pace
- Results oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Previous experience in a senior Reward role
- Degree qualified
- Experience of working in FTSE listed Company
- Strong numerical and advanced analytical and Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a 12 month mat leave cover role paying up to £133K depending on experience.
If you are interested in learning more apply now through the link for immediate consideration!