Job descriptionHead of IT – Retail/Wholesale
Permanent - immediate start
Comp salary. Based SW London
Our client is an international beauty brand that is looking to add an experienced Head of IT to their team. This is brand new position that will oversee the implementation of a new WMS (Warehouse Management System) along with overseeing the small IT department.
We need a hands-on professional who enjoys rolling up his or her sleeves and working with the team to achieve goals, meet quotas, eliminate security risks and increase patient satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include:
· Implementation of WMS
· Running regular checks on network and data security
· Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
· Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
· Designing training programs and workshops for staff
· Conducting regular system audits
· Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
· Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
· Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
· Providing direction for IT team members
· Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
Skills and Experience
· Proven experienced running an IT department preferably gained within a retail/wholesale environment
· Team management experience
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days , I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.