Job descriptionOur client situated within the Media space has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Finance to join this fast paced and dynamic company on a 12-month fixed term contract. This individual will be involved in delivering high quality financial information to enable decision making and maximise the client's ability to operate profitably and effectively. Reporting to the Global Finance Director, the Head of Finance will also manage a small team. The Head of Finance comes with a salary of up to £ 90,000 depending on experience.
Duties to include ( but not limited to ) :
- Lead on all aspects of finance across financial planning and analysis, financial accounting & reporting, and control & compliance
- Analyse financial and non-financial information and identify issues or areas of inefficiencies, proposing solutions and managing implementation
- Review and optimise workflows to improve efficiency and the ability to scale
- Monitor client budgets/forecasts, activity and profitability
- Manage the business finances inline with financial accounting standards and policies and maintain a robust control framework
- Manage cash flow and working capital requirement
- Qualified accountant, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- 5+ years financial controllership experience, within an SME preferred but not essential
- Proven experience in the management of forecasts and budgets
- Financial analysis & detailed modelling
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to closely liaise with broad range of stakeholders and communicate with financial and non-financial people
- Expert in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets manipulation, formulae development and dashboards
- Experience working in a managed service environment and or Media environment could be advantagous.
Apply today !