Job descriptionHead of Campaign Marketing
Global Music brand
Great salary and benefits
My client is a well known profile global music label, reporting to the Marketing Director, and leading the campaign team, you’ll be responsible for the resourcing, delivery, measurement and success of the brands core-repertoire marketing campaigns. You and your team will be responsible for engaging new audiences with our artists across key marketing channels & partnerships to drive fan growth as well as retain and engage existing audiences.
You will be asked to lead on certain projects, ensuring a collaborative and fully integrated plan that is delivered on time and to budget. You will be a key part of a team reimagining the way audiences discover and rediscover their favorite music, tapping into culture to build on and enhance an artist’s legacy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the management and delivery of all the core repertoire campaigns across all marketing channels including digital.
- Lead the campaign team looking after artist marketing campaigns driving maximum commercial return.
- Management of the campaign team including two direct reports, providing ongoing support, inspiration and direction along the way.
- Responsible for resourcing key core repertoire campaigns within our marketing plan.
- Oversees the development of impactful & effective creative assets with the creative content team & external agencies as appropriate.
- Plan & execute best-in-class marketing campaigns and plan & execute best-in-class marketing campaigns
To be considered:
· A passion for music
· A versatile marketer with a leading brand or agency that has played a role in shaping culture.
· A proven track record leading the development and execution of fully integrated marketing campaigns and have strong digital experience across multiple channels.
· A great communicator with strong influencing skills & experience conveying creative ideas & plans to internal & external stakeholders.
· A deep knowledge of audiences – including demographics, behaviours, and media habits.
· Motivated by long-term vision and strategy and ensure all campaign activity aligns.
· Fluent in data and can identify winning insights.
· Experience in developing marketing lifecycle campaigns moving audiences from awareness, to engagement to superfans
· An experienced leader bringing a great attitude and motivate and inspire those around you.
· Comfortable developing brand strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days , I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.