Job descriptionHardware Operations Specialist
Length: 12 months
Rate: £21-41 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
We are the Hardware Sales & Distribution team part of our client's DSBO. We manage a network of Consumer Electronics Distributors who sell our Hardware product in 15 EMEA markets. We focus on physical products that are sold into Retailers, Mobile Carriers, Online specialists and business channels.
This is a central operations role supporting the execution activities of our 6 person team , helping us to operate at scale into the markets and focus on process improvement and growing the business.
Involved in multiple markets in conjunction with our local teams to launch products, optimise and set up our partners for sales success.
- Implementing contract updates and amendments
- New product implementations
- Sales / data analysis
- Part of project management teams focused on scaling the overall business and process improvement
- Troubleshooting operational activities and liaison between Deal Desk and Sales Enablement teams
- Degree and 5+ years’ experience preferable in a physical product industry Analytics and Project management experience
- Working across diverse x-fnl teams and able to deliver tangible outcomes
- Able to evaluate complex situations and write process documentation and drive process improvement throughout Strong general PC skills, building presentations, data mining through XLS
- Salesforce experience useful, however training can be provided P.M.P. qualified could be useful
Interested? Please apply today!