Job descriptionMarketing Manager – Broadcast | TV
London | Hybrid
Are you a passionate marketing expert, with experience of growth marketing tactics to optimise the funnel?
Have you experience of managing lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive performance and growth?
Are you proficient in translating performance media into powerful data insight?
If you’re nodding your head, then do read on…
This UK marketing team is expanding and the purpose of this new role is to drive subscriber growth and retention two channels. This role is pan-territory with a majority focus on the UK.
Your objectives are driving acquisition (sign-ups), engagement, retention and reducing churn. Your tools include CRM, pricing, promotional offers, sampling, content curation, product features and functionality, and storefront merchandising.
You will bring experience with SVOD services available on Amazon Prime Video Channels, Apple TV Channels, CTV or a DTC streaming service.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Primary marketing lead on the day-to-day management of our streaming services throughout the lifecycle – acquisition, conversion, retention and win back.
- Partner with the Data & Insights team on customer journey mapping and create campaigns to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention, maximising customer LTV through increased engagement and reduced churn.
- Own the marketing testing strategy across all paid and owned digital marketing channels, including CRM, programmatic and performance media.
- Continuously optimize channel performance through test and learn strategies across targeting, audience, creative and user experience.
- Day to day management of the external agency in the delivery and optimization of performance media campaigns.
- Develop and own the CRM content plan strategy and execution.
- Knowledgeable in the SVOD and DTC landscape, product features, business models and promotions, recommending actionable improvements to the proposition which have clear, measurable success criteria.
- Own, create and/or contribute to both regular and ad-hoc project plans, minutes and actions, availability lists, reports and presentations.
- Work closely with and support regional teams with SVOD and DTC toolkit and best practices.
- Manage and lead the growth marketing executive.
Desirable skills and experience
- You will be able to demonstrate relevant experience working directly with a DTC streaming service and SVOD channels or have transferable skills from digital rental/retail or subscription ecommerce.
- You have experience driving customer acquisition and retention and be able to demonstrate how you personally improved KPIs such as CPA/SAC, Net Adds, ARPU, Churn, LTV.
- You have experience with CRM systems, setting up and managing email campaigns.
- Exceptional emergent leadership skills, stakeholder management, curious, enthusiastic, tenacious, collaborative and a confident communicator with the ability to influence and inspire at all levels.
- Prioritisation, organisation, and attention to detail are key skills for this role
- Expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.