Job descriptionGo To Market Program Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £23.00 - £26.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The Go-To-Market Team within the EMEA Partnerships Enablement team is responsible for prioritizing, shaping and landing key initiatives (including new product feature launches, monetization programs, audience growth strategies, etc.) that drive the success of our clients most important content partners.
The Go-To-Market Program Manager role will help to program management, analysis on opportunities & challenges, and leadership and team communications around key company Content Partnerships initiatives. A key focus of the role will centre around Alternative Monetization initiatives to help creators sustain successful business.
However this role will also support the Go To Market team to track, steer and land other important areas of operational effectiveness and content partner success.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Analysis to identify eligible partners for key initiatives, prioritized based on likelihood of success
- Engagement of partner management org to track success and to gather and share best practices
- Synthesize and communicate the highlights of partner & team performance drivers to leadership
- Strong knowledge of data analytics, measurement and reporting including expertise with spreadsheets and SQL
- Experience translating analytical findings into executive-facing outputs and recommendations
- Strong influencing skills with experience collaborating with and driving alignment across a broad set of stakeholders
- 3+ years of analytical and/or program management experience in a corporate or consulting role
- A passion for driving impact and action through compelling analytics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written (slide presentations, brief decision-making memos) and verbal (presentations, facilitation and/or training)