Job descriptionGo-to-Market Analytical Lead
Length: 12 months
Rate: £27-33 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The Devices & Services Business Organisation team manages relationships with retailers and carriers globally. We are responsible for defining the consumer go to market strategy to maximize the adoption of our clients' devices and services solutions including Pixel, Nest (Sound, Display, Streaming, Connectivity, Security, Energy), and more.
As the EMEA Go-to-Market Analytical lead for Pixel, you will be responsible for driving analytics and insights to inform our sales strategy, growth business cases or executive reviews as well as for preparing key business reports and communicating them to various stakeholders across the business. For this role, you will work with a team of go-to-market managers and collaborate closely with Sales Operations, Partnerships, Marketing, Finance.
- Understand and interpret complex sales performance, competitive intelligence and market share data, identifying key actionable drivers of growth and translating them into market or channel specific recommendations and initiatives for the business teams.
- Manage promotional plans and budgets for the Pixel Phones category, deliver monthly and quarterly budget reports.
- Support the preparation of business reviews and perform data modelling for business cases.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Superior communication, interpersonal, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Sharp analytical and detail-oriented
- High Excel proficiency, data modelling
- Ability to prioritize well and manage projects
- Management Consulting experience (Business analyst, Consultant)
- Strategy development
Interested? Please apply today!